<address id="ousso"></address>
<form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
  1. 英語的詩詞

    時間:2025-12-19 18:02:07 詩詞 我要投稿

    英語的詩詞精選

      Leaning into the afternoons I cast my sad nets

    英語的詩詞精選

      倚身于暮色中,我向你海洋般的雙眼

      towards your oceanic eyes.

      投擲我憂愁的網。

      There in the highest blaze my solitude lengthens and flames,

      我的孤獨,在那極度的光亮中不斷延長并燃起火焰,

      its arms turning like a drowning man's.

      它的雙臂扭轉翻動,仿佛一個溺水之人在求救。

      I send out red signals across your absent eyes

      穿過你茫然的雙眼,我送出紅色的訊號,

      that move like the sea near a lighthouse.

      你的雙眼涌動著漣漪,如靠近燈塔的海洋。

      You keep only darkness , my distant female,

      你保有惟一的黑暗,我遠方的女子,

      from your regard sometimes the coast of dread emerges.

      有時驚恐的海岸從你的凝視之中浮現。

      Leaning into the afternons I fling my sad nets

      倚身于暮色中,在拍打你海洋般雙眼的海上

      to that sea that beats on your marine eyes.

      我拋擲出我憂愁的網。

      The birds of night peck at the first stars

      夜晚的鳥群啄食第一陣閃爍的群星,

      that flash like my soul when I love you.

      如同愛上你時我的靈魂。

      The night gallops on its shadowy mare

      夜在它陰郁的夢魘上的疾馳,

      shedding blue tassels over the land.

      在大地上撒下湛藍的穗須。

    【英語的詩詞】相關文章:

    青春的驕傲英語詩詞06-30

    無盡的時間-英語詩詞12-05

    明燈詩詞的英語原文與翻譯09-01

    中文詩詞英語翻譯08-05

    關于暑假的英語詩+詩詞賞析09-18

    我會與你相伴英語詩詞12-10

    青春飛逝英語詩詞附譯文12-14

    英語詩詞:Last Night I Dreamed of Chickens12-11

    關于母親節的英語詩詞范本11-29

    <address id="ousso"></address>
    <form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
    1. 日日做夜狠狠爱欧美黑人