<address id="ousso"></address>
<form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
  1. 英語口語

    病人與護士的英語口語對話

    時間:2025-04-28 18:55:57 英語口語 我要投稿
    • 相關推薦

    病人與護士的英語口語對話

      如今沒有一口流利的英語,了解一些簡單的日常英語對話技巧也是很有必要的!以下是小編整理的病人與護士的英語口語對話,希望對大家有所幫助。

    病人與護士的英語口語對話

      病人與護士的英語口語對話 篇1

      護士:早上好!

      Nurse: Good morning.

      病人:你好!

      Patient: Good morning.

      護士:請問哪里不舒服?

      Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

      病人:高燒,感覺糟透了。

      Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

      護士:這種情況出現有多久了?

      Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

      病人:從昨晚開始的。

      Patient: Since last night.

      護士:您以前來過咱們醫院嗎?

      Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

      病人:事實上,我也是剛剛到這個城市。

      Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

      護士:好的,那么您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,掛號,住址等等。

      Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

      病人:每問題。請問我應該掛哪科?

      Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

      護士:您最好掛內科。

      Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.

      病人:表填好,給你。

      Patient: Here is my registration card.

      護士:謝謝。掛號費是一美圓。

      Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

      病人:好的。請問我該怎么走?

      Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

      護士:坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿著走道走。您會看到一塊牌子在您的'右手邊。

      Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

      病人:多謝了。

      Patient: Thanks a lot.

      護士:不客氣。

      病人與護士的英語口語對話 篇2

      病人:早上好,大夫。

      Patient: Good morning, doctor.

      醫生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

      Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

      病人:我最近有點失眠。

      Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

      醫生:這種情況有多久了?

      Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

      病人:三個月了。

      Doctor: Three months.

      醫生:服用過什么藥嗎?

      Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

      病人:試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。

      Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

      醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?

      Doctor: Do you have headaches?

      病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。

      Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

      醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。

      Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

      醫生:嗯,沒什么好擔心的`。你只不過是有點勞累過度。

      Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

      病人:我該怎么呢?

      Patient: What should I do then?

      醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。

      Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

      病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。

      Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

      醫生:拿著,這是給你開的處方。我相信這藥會治好你的失眠癥的。

      Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

      病人:多謝了。再見!

      Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

      醫生:再見!

      Doctor: Bye!

    【病人與護士的英語口語對話】相關文章:

    醫生與病人的英語口語對話06-20

    英語口語對話10-12

    英語口語對話《跳傘》07-22

    英語口語對話范文精選07-15

    英語口語對話范文06-30

    購物英語口語對話05-11

    節日英語口語對話08-04

    簡單的英語口語對話11-07

    減肥的英語口語對話06-11

    <address id="ousso"></address>
    <form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
    1. 日日做夜狠狠爱欧美黑人