<address id="ousso"></address>
<form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
  1. 英語口語

    醫生與病人的英語口語對話

    時間:2025-04-19 22:42:37 英語口語 我要投稿
    • 相關推薦

    醫生與病人的英語口語對話

      英語口語靈活多變,多因場合與發言者不同而被自由使用。看醫生時,老外們通常是怎么交流的呢?醫生和病人的對話會是怎樣的?下面,我們來看一下醫生與病人的英語口語對話。

    醫生與病人的英語口語對話

      Doctor: I see from your notes you were in hospital ten years ago with thyroid trouble.

      醫生:我從你的病歷中得知,你10年前曾因甲狀腺功能混亂住過院。

      Patient: Yes, that's right. And now I've got stomach trouble and my doctor sent me here.

      病人:對,是這樣的。現在我有犯了胃病,我的醫生介紹我到您這里來看病。

      Doctor: What has actually been happening since the thyroid trouble?

      醫生:自從得了甲狀腺疾病以來,有過那些癥狀?

      Patient: All sorts of things. I've been feeling very depressed for a year.

      病人:癥狀可多呢。一年來,我精神非常不好。

      Doctor: Did you go to your doctor?

      醫生:看過醫生吧?

      Patient: Yes, when it got bad. He gave me some Valium tablets to slow me down but they slowed me to a halt. I didn't do anything but sleep.

      病人:難受時看過。他讓我服用安定藥片,使我鎮靜。我整天昏昏欲睡,除了睡覺外,我什么事也干不了。

      Doctor: Did they affect you in any other way?

      醫生:還有其他癥狀嗎?

      Patient: Yes. I got indigestion.

      病人:有,我最近消化不良。

      Doctor: Did he give you anything for that?

      醫生:醫生給你吃過什么藥嗎?

      Patient: Yes. He gave me some medicine and then it was all right.

      病人:給了,他給我開點藥,我吃了就好了。

      Doctor: How does the indigestion affect you?

      醫生:消化系統怎么不好受?

      Patient: All the food stays up here

      病人:吃進的東西都停在這里。

      Doctor: When do you get it?

      醫生:什么時候覺得難受

      Patient: Two to three hours after food.

      病人:飯后兩三個小時。

      Doctor: What is it like? A pain?

      醫生:怎么不好?疼痛嗎?

      Patient: Yes, a pain.

      病人:是的,很痛。

      Doctor: What kind? Burning, stabbing?

      醫生:怎么個痛法?燒痛還是刺痛?

      Patient: It feels like some wind there and I want to get rid of it.

      病人:腸胃里脹氣,我想把氣排掉。

      Doctor: Do you belch?

      醫生:打嗝嗎?

      Patient: Not much.

      病人不常打嗝。

      Doctor: Does it bother you at night?

      醫生:夜間犯病嗎?

      Patient: No.

      病人不。

      Doctor: It comes on when you are hungry?

      醫生饑餓時發作嗎?

      Patient: Yes, I have a terrible pain in my stomach and I feel I'll collapse if I don't eat straight away.

      病人:對,饑餓時胃部特別疼痛,如果不馬上吃些東西,我就支持不住。

      Doctor: How is your appetite?

      醫生胃口怎么樣?

      Patient: Very poor.

      病人:很差。

      Doctor: Did you always have a bad one?

      醫生:胃口一向不好嗎?

      Patient: No, it started to deteriorate ten years ago.

      病人:不,10年前才開始疼的。

      Doctor: Has it changed much in the last few months?

      醫生:近幾個月變化大嗎?

      Patient: I think the medicine must push the food down and then I fell hungry?

      病人:服藥后,食物能夠往下走了,我也感覺到餓了?

      Doctor: What about your weight?

      醫生:你體重怎么樣?

      Patient: I'm losing weight.

      病人:體重在下降。

      Doctor: How much do you weight now?

      醫生:現在體重是多少?

      Patient: 8st1lb.

      病人:113磅

      Doctor: And how much did you weigh a year ago?

      醫生:一年前體重是多少?

      Patient: 9st

      病人:126磅

      Doctor: What about your bowels?

      醫生:大便情況如何?

      Patient Terrible.

      病人:很不好。

      Doctor: In what way?

      醫生:怎么不好?

      Patient: I'm constipated.

      病人常常便秘。

      Doctor:: How often do you have them opened?

      醫生:幾天大便一次?

      Patient: Only when I take medicine.

      病人:只有吃了藥才能大便。

      Doctor: Every day?

      醫生:每天都解大便嗎?

      Patient: No, every other day.

      病人:不,隔一天一次。

      Doctor: Does warm weather affect you?

      醫生:天氣暖和時,你難受嗎?

      Patient: No. I prefer warm weather. I sweat less.

      病人:不,我喜歡溫暖氣候, 我出汗不多。

      Doctor: Do you always sweat?

      醫生:你經常出汗嗎?

      Patient: Yes, but more recently.

      病人:是的,最近出汗更多了。

      Doctor: All over your body?

      醫生:是全身出汗嗎?

      Patient: Yes, all over.

      病人:是的

      Doctor: Do you feel depressed, nervous, edgy, and irritable?

      醫生:你覺得抑郁、不安、急躁和愛激動嗎?

      Patient: I was worse before I got my job.

      病人:是的,找到工作以前,我的病情更重。

      Doctor: When did you start that?

      醫生:這樣多久了?

      Patient: A month ago.

      病人:1個月前。

      Doctor: Have you been fidgety, have your hands been shaky?

      醫生:你一直坐立不安、雙手顫抖嗎?

      Patient: When I was coming here.

      病人:我到這里時就是這樣。

      Doctor: At times of stress?

      醫生:是在精神緊張的時候發作嗎?

      Patient: Yes. And when something riles me.

      病人:對,或者惹我生氣時。

      Doctor: Any trouble with your eyes?

      醫生:眼睛有什么毛病嗎?

      Patient: No

      病人:沒有。

      Doctor: Periods regular?

      醫生:月經規律嗎?

      Patient: Every month since I had my baby.

      病人:有了孩子后,每月都有。

      Doctor: When was that?

      醫生:那是什么時候?

      Patient: Five years ago.

      病人:5年以前。

      Doctor: Do you feel restless?

      醫生:你感到躁動不安嗎?

      Patient: I couldn't concentrate till I got my job but now I have to,

      病人:未找到工作以前,我精力一直集中不起來,如今不得不專心工作

      Doctor: Is there anything else you've noticed?

      醫生:你還有別的感覺嗎?

      Patient: No

      病人沒有

      Doctor: Has anyone in your family had thyroid trouble?

      醫生:家中還有別人有過甲狀腺疾病嗎?

      Patient: No. I have one sister and two brothers.

      病人:沒有。我有一個姐姐和兩個兄弟。

      Doctor: Are they well?

      醫生:他們都好嗎?

      Patient: Yes.

      病人是的。

    【醫生與病人的英語口語對話】相關文章:

    病人與護士的英語口語對話04-28

    病人與醫生的英語對話《失眠癥》03-05

    病人與醫生的對話之交通事故04-19

    英語口語對話05-28

    英語口語練習對話04-21

    日常英語口語對話08-06

    英語口語對話范文06-30

    購物英語口語對話05-11

    減肥的英語口語對話06-11

    <address id="ousso"></address>
    <form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
    1. 日日做夜狠狠爱欧美黑人