<address id="ousso"></address>
<form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
  1. 英語口語

    辦公室英語口語

    時間:2025-05-18 07:26:39 英語口語 我要投稿

    辦公室實用英語口語

      引導語:為了幫助大家更好地提高英語口語水平,以下是百分網小編整理的辦公室實用英語口語,歡迎閱讀!

    辦公室實用英語口語

      情景一、失眠

      你昨晚睡得怎么樣?如果沒睡好可以會影響第二天的工作哦!Jane昨晚就失眠了,我們來看她是怎么說的吧。

      Mary: Jane, you look bushed. Didn't you get a good night's sleep?

      瑪麗:簡,你看起來好疲倦。昨晚沒睡好嗎?

      Jane: Nope. John kept me awake all last night.

      簡:是啊,昨天約翰吵得我一晚上都沒睡著。

      Mary: Oh!?

      瑪麗:啊?

      Jane: I don't know why. John rarely snores, but last night he really started sawing some logs! And it wasn't just any snore. It was more like a herd of elephants running through the room!

      簡:我也不知道是怎么回事。約翰很少打呼嚕的,但是昨天晚上他的呼嚕就像是拉鋸。那哪是呼嚕啊,簡直就像一群大象從屋子里跑過。

      Mary: My grandpa used to do the same thing. Sometimes he would even wake himself up. He snored so loud! I always thought it was funny.

      瑪麗:我爺爺以前就是這樣。有時候他的呼嚕太響,把自己都吵醒了。我倒是覺得很好玩。

      Jane: Well, I'm certainly not laughing about John. I don't think I can take another night like that again.

      簡:我當然不會笑約翰,但是我肯定不能再忍受第二個這樣的夜晚了。

      Mary: Have you considered buying some earplugs?

      瑪麗:有沒有想過買耳塞?

      Jane: You bet! In fact, I'm going to buy some at lunch!

      簡:沒錯。我中午吃飯的時候就去買。

      情景二、與同事吃飯

      (1)

      donald: let's eat out, shall we?

      唐納德:我們出去吃,怎么樣?

      debra: i'm broke. i've gone through my paycheck for the week already.

      黛布拉:我沒錢了。這周的工資已經花完了。

      donald: don't worry about it. it's my treat.

      唐納德:別擔心,我請你。

      debra: you're sure? you're so generous!

      黛布拉:真的?你太大方了!

      donald: and nice, too.

      唐納德:而且很好。

      debra: so, where are you taking me?

      黛布拉:那你請我去哪啊?

      donald: some place you've never been before. donald's kitchen.

      唐納德:一個你從來沒去過的地方:我家的餐廳。

      (2)

      mary: thanks for lunch. it was delicious.

      瑪麗:謝謝你的午餐,非常好吃。

      情景三、壓力

      Brian: Steve, you look pale. What happened?

      布萊恩:史蒂夫,你面色蒼白呀。怎么了?

      Steve: I didn't sleep a wink last night.

      史蒂夫:我昨晚根本沒睡覺。

      Brian: Did you have something on your mind? You look so concerned! May be I can help you.

      布萊恩:你在想什么事嗎?你看起來很專注啊。也許我可以幫幫你。

      Steve: Well, I'm under a lot of pressure. My boss is very pushy. He assigned me three projects. Now the deadlines are near and I still haven't finished all of my projects.

      史蒂夫:我最近壓力很大。我老板太嚴格了,一下讓我做三個項目。現在期限就要到了,可我一個都沒做完呢。

      Brian: Is there anything I can do to help you?

      布萊恩:我能幫上什么忙嗎?

      Steve: Well, I guess no one can help me but myself. For the moment, I just need someone to talk to so that I can relieve my stress.

      史蒂夫:哎,我想我只能靠自己了。現在我只需要一個可以說話的人,讓我緩解一下壓力。

      情景四、翹班

      Burt: Why are you so late?

      勃特:你怎么來這么晚?

      Kevin: I don't even want to talk about it. My car broke down.

      凱文:我都不想說了。車壞在路上了。

      Burt: What happened?

      勃特:怎么回事?

      Kevin: The engine seems to be busted. It's driving me crazy!

      凱文:發動機好像壞了,我快瘋了!

      Burt: Wow. Have you thought about getting a new car?

      勃特:哇,沒想過買輛新車嗎?

      Kevin: Yeah, I've thought about that, but I can't afford a new car. I'm broke.

      凱文:想過,但是現在買不起呀,我破產了。

      Burt: Maybe you can lease a car. It doesn't cost much. I know Toyota is running a promotion.

      勃特:你可以租一輛,不需要多少錢。我聽說豐田在做活動。

      Kevin: Really? How much is it?

      凱文:真的?多少錢?

      Burt: $219 per month.

      勃特:每個月219美元。

      Kevin: That's a good deal. I might wanna consider it.

      凱文:那還不錯,可以考慮一下。

      情景五、遲到

      Rosie: Sorry, I overslept. My clock didn't go off this morning.

      羅茜:對不起,我睡過頭了。鬧鐘早上沒響。

      Francie: Again?

      佛朗斯:又沒響?

      Rosie: That's right, even though I did set the alarm last night.

      羅茜:是的,我昨晚確實訂鬧鐘了。

      Francie: Your clock never works. Perhaps you should buy a new one.

      佛朗斯:你的鬧鐘從來沒好用過,也許你該買個新的了。

      Rosie: Well, if it breaks down again tomorrow, I'll definitely buy a new one.

      羅茜:如果明天它再壞,我肯定買個新的。

      Francie: Maybe by then it'll be too late.

      佛朗斯:也許那時就太晚了。

      Rosie: What do you mean "too late"?

      羅茜:"太晚"是什么意思?

      Francie: By that time you'll be fired.

      佛朗斯:到那時你就被抄了。

    【辦公室英語口語】相關文章:

    辦公室英語口語對話05-14

    辦公室新人的英語口語常識09-04

    辦公室英語口語交流有哪些09-09

    最新辦公室英語口語對話08-27

    英語口語面試之如何辦公室約定時間10-06

    商務英語口語:辦公室常用語句04-22

    經典英語口語08-24

    英語口語:分別時的英語口語話語10-21

    英語口語話題精選10-07

    <address id="ousso"></address>
    <form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
    1. 日日做夜狠狠爱欧美黑人