<address id="ousso"></address>
<form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
  1. 呀路古植物園游記

    時間:2025-12-11 05:49:18 游記 我要投稿

    呀路古植物園游記

      代理就是由進出口公司給予代理商,在特定地區和一定期限內,享有代銷指定商品的權利。雙方屬于一種委托和被委托的代銷關系,而不是買賣關系。代理商應積極推銷代理商品,并享有收取傭金的權利。由于對代理權限的委托不一,代理可分為獨家代理、一般代理和總代理。

    呀路古植物園游記

      1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of theChinese Embassy in London.

      我們從中國駐倫敦大使館的商務參贊處得知你們的名字和地址。

      2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of yourfirm.

      承蒙布萊克先生的介紹,我們得知貴公司的名稱和地址。

      3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.

      我們愿意與貴公司建立業務關系。

      4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.

      楓葉公司向我方介紹了貴公司。

      5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.

      我們之間的相互了解與合作必將促成今后重要的生意。

      6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.

      我們愿和貴公司建立業務關系。

      7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.

      我們很樂意同貴公司建立業務關系。

      8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering intobusiness relations with you.

      現在我們借此機會致函貴公司,希望和貴公司建立業務關系。

      9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.

      我們特此致函是想與貴方建立業務關系。

      10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.

      你方想同我方建立業務關系的愿望與我方是一致的。

      11. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to tradewith you in this line.

      鑒于我方專營日本輕工業產品出口業務,我方愿與貴方在這方面開展貿易。

      12. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.

      我們經營的商品主要是工藝品。

      13. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.

      我們經營這類商品已有二十多年的歷史了。

      14. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met withapproval.

      來函收悉,得知貴方愿與我方建立業務關系,我們表示同意。

      15. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by airour latest catalogue for your perusal.

      為了使貴方對我方經營的紡織品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目錄,供細閱。

      16. Glad to see you in your company.

      很高興在貴公司見到您。

      17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.

      只有半小時的車程。

      18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.

      如果我們能去的話,那么就明天下午三點鐘吧。

      19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.

      如果你們能將你們的銷售統計資料寄給我們,那可就太有幫助了。

      20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.

      我們希望你們能將相關資料寄給我們。

    【呀路古植物園游記】相關文章:

    古北水鎮游記作文05-28

    作文蒲公英飛呀飛呀07-17

    [熱門]古北水鎮游記作文05-28

    五一植物園游記優秀作文(精選58篇)05-07

    植物園游記作文(通用24篇)03-15

    古大同游記作文(通用16篇)09-10

    植物園游記作文范文(通用29篇)06-08

    中山植物園游記作文(通用20篇)10-13

    我的爸爸呀03-20

    古北水鎮游記作文優選[5篇]05-28

    • 相關推薦
    <address id="ousso"></address>
    <form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
    1. 日日做夜狠狠爱欧美黑人