我最敬佩的人鞋匠作文
商務英語活學活用 工資單申請樣本(1)

Ⅰ.核心學習:工資單申請樣本
Michael: Sir, I sure am glad to see you.
邁克爾:先生,見到你真是很高興。
Billy: Really? How may I be of service to you?
比利:是嗎,有什么事要幫忙嗎?
Michael: Our freelance worker wants his pay. What shall I do?
邁克爾:我們的兼職雇員想要領他的薪水。我應該怎么辦?
Billy: Well, has he written us an invoice for services rendered?
比利:那他給我們寫工資申請單了嗎?
Michael: Great plan, sir! Only I don’t understand what you just said.
邁克爾:好主意,先生!只是我不太明白你剛才說的是什么意思
Billy: Relax, I will teach you the appropriate business English now.
比利:別著急,現在我會教你一些專用的商務英語。
Ⅱ.單詞簡析
1) Appropriate : correct, fit to
正確的,合適的
ex:It is important to wear appropriate clothing to a job interview.
工作面試時著裝得體是很重要的。
2) Invoice : a note asking for your pay, bill
要求發薪水的條子,帳單
ex:You must submit an invoice to the accounting department if you want your money.
你如果想領到錢,必須交給財會部門一張工資申請單。
3) Freelance : part time, works on projects only
兼職,只按項目工作
ex:He is freelance writer.
他是一位自由作家。
4) Prompt : quick, fast, on time
很快的,按時的
ex:Prompt payment is appreciated.
如能及時支付將不勝感激。
5) Services rendered : services completed, jobs done
完成的工作
ex:The services rendered include, writing, editing and some system instruction.
完成的工作包括,撰稿、編輯和一些系統說明.
Ⅲ.課文篇
Sample Invoice
工資單申請樣本
To: CMM Accounting dept.
INVOICE (November 13, 2000)
This is an official request for payment for services rendered from August to October in the year 2000. As promised, CMM shall pay Mr. Handy 8,000 RMB for editing services. (at 100 RMB per hour with a total of 80 hours) Prompt payment is appreciated.
Thank you for your time,
Tom Handy
From: Mr. Handy Freelance writer/editor
收件人:CMM財會部
工資申請單(2000年9月13日)
特此正式要求支付本人從2000年8月至10月期間的報酬。按約定,CMM應付漢迪先生人民幣8000元整做為其編輯工作的酬勞。(每小時100元人民幣,共80小時),如能及時支付將不勝感激。
謝謝您!
湯姆·漢迪
發件人:兼職撰稿人/編輯漢迪先生
Ⅳ.對話篇
Gordon: I sure am glad to see you.
戈登:見到你真是很高興。
Molly : Really, why do you say that?
莫莉:真的嗎?為什么這么說?
Gordon: You are proficient with the computer program word 97, right?
戈登:你是不是對電腦程序word 97很在行?
Molly : You bet, that’s right. So what can I do for you?
莫莉:沒錯,你說對了。有什么要幫忙的嗎?
Gordon: I need you to help me polish and edit my invoice. Do you have free time now?
戈登:我想讓你幫我潤色一下我的工資申請單,你現在有時間嗎?
Molly : It would be my pleasure to help you get proper payment for services rendered. Here we go, let’s begin. Oh, you forgot to ask for prompt payment.
莫莉:很愿意幫你拿到工作應得的報酬。來吧,開始吧。噢,你忘了要求立即支付。
Gordon: Is that important?
戈登:這很重要嗎?
Molly : Of course, the longer you wait, the easier it is for them to forget.
莫莉:當然,拖的時間越長,他們就越容易把這件事忘了。
Gordon: Is there anything else wrong?
戈登:其他的地方還有錯誤嗎?
Molly : You forget to put your phone number on the invoice. If there were a discrepancy (difference), then the company would like to call you ASAP.
莫莉:你忘了在上面留下自己的電話號碼。如果有什么差錯,公司會盡快打電話和你聯系。
Gordon: Thanks for your help.
戈登:謝謝你的幫忙。
Molly : My pleasure, any time. I know what it is like to be a freelance worker. Bye.
莫莉:別客氣。我知道做兼職的感受。再見。
商務英語活學活用 組織客戶會議(1)
Ⅰ.核心學習:商務英語與組織客戶會議
Billy: Let me tell you the agenda for today’s lesson.
比利:讓我來告訴你今天課程的安排。Michael: "Agenda", what’s that?
邁克爾:“安排”是什么?
Billy: The agenda is the schedule.
比利:安排就是一個時間表。
Michael: Teach on.
邁克爾:繼續說。
Billy: First we will lean how to organize a client meeting, then we will learn some more business English.
比利:首先,我們要學習怎樣組織一次客戶會議,然后,我們要學習更多的商務英語。
Michael: I can’t wait to learn more Business English.
邁克爾:學習更多的商務英語,太好了,我都等不及了。
Billy: Your boss can’t wait either.
比利:你的老板也等不及了。
Ⅱ.單詞簡析
1) Agenda : trip schedule, list of activities
議程
ex:My trip agenda includes a conference in Paris and a meeting in London.
我的旅行議程包括在巴黎參加一個會議和在一個倫敦會晤。
2) Client : customers, accounts
客戶
ex:My company is getting many new clients.
我們公司的新客戶越來越多。
3) Contact info : phone numbers, e-mails
聯系方法
ex:Make sure to leave your contact info before you go.
你一定要在你走之前留下你的聯系方法。
4) Reservation : to book, order
預定
ex:My secretary made hotel reservations for all of our clients. She got their contact info from my Rolodex.
我的秘書已經為我們所有的客戶預定了旅館房間。她是通過我的客戶聯系單和他們取得聯系的。
5) Rolodex : a list of client’s phone number and contact info
客戶聯系單
ex:My Rolodex has many important phone numbers in it.
我的客戶聯系單記錄了許多重要的電話號碼。
Ⅲ.課文篇
Organizing a client meeting
1) Use your Rolodex to get the clients’ contact info.
2) Send them invitations.
3) Find a quality hotel to put them up in.
4) Write clear agendas for meetings and other activities.
5) The client is always right.
如何組織一個客戶會議
1) 從客戶聯系單中了解客戶的聯系方法。
2) 向客戶發出邀請。
3) 為客戶找一家上檔次的飯店,讓他們在那里住宿。
4) 提供一張清晰的關于會議議程以及其它活動的時間表。
5) 客戶永遠是正確的。
Ⅳ.對話篇
Gordon: Hello, Beth, please invite all our clients to the conference next month.
戈登:嗨,貝思,請你邀請我們所有的客戶參加下個月的會議。
Beth: How should I get their contact info?
貝思:我怎樣才能知道他們的聯系方法呢?
Gordon: Get the clients’ contact info from my Rolodex.
戈登:從我的客戶聯系單中找他們的聯系方法。
Beth: Where should I put them up?
貝思:讓客戶在哪里住宿呢?
Gordon: How about the Holiday Inn?
戈登:假日酒店怎么樣?
Beth: The clients like the Hilton more.
貝思:客戶更喜歡希爾頓飯店。
Gordon: Well, the client is always right.
戈登:好吧,客戶永遠是正確的。
Beth: What else would I prepare, Sir?
貝思:還有什么要我準備的,先生?
Gordon: Please print out the meeting agenda for me to look over.
戈登:打印一份會議的議程表給我看看。
Beth: Certainly.
貝思:好的。
Gordon: And make sure to return my Rolodex to my desk when you are done with it.
戈登:你用完客戶聯系單之后,把它放回到我的桌上。
Beth: Of course. I’m on it.
貝思:當然,我會這么做的。
機械英漢雙語詞匯學習 282
transom 門窗橫擋
transom window 門頭氣窗
transparent lacquer 透明亮漆
transport demand 運輸需求
transport infrastructure 基本運輸建設;運輸基礎設施
transport interchange 運輸交匯處
Transport Planning and Design Manual 《運輸策劃及設計手冊》
transportation facility 運輸設施
transported soil 運積土
Trans-Vac Refuse Collection System 真空垃圾收集系統
transverse beam 橫梁
transverse crack 橫向裂縫
transverse joint 橫向接縫
transverse velocity 橫向速度
transverse wind 橫向風力
trap 存水彎管;氣隔
trap door 活板門
trap outlet 存水彎管去水口
trapezoidal channel 梯形渠
trapped gully 裝有氣隔的集水溝
travelling crane 移動式起重機
travelling derrick crane 移動式轉臂起重機
機械英漢雙語詞匯學習 281
traffic engineering 交通工程
trailing suction dredger 爬吸式挖泥船
Training Committee [Estate Agents Authority] 培訓委員會〔地產代理監管局〕
training of river channel 河道疏浚
trajectory of boulder fall 墜石落徑
transaction of uncompleted flats 買賣樓花
transcurrent fault 平移斷層
transfer 移轉〔處所的管有〕;調遷;轉讓
transfer between years 年度與年度之間把單位數目調撥
Transfer Block Scheme 公屋轉作居屋計劃
transfer of development right 發展權益轉移
transfer of property right 業權轉移
transfer of tenancy 租用權轉移
transferee 承轉人;承讓人
transferor 出讓人;轉讓人
transferred block [Home Ownership Scheme] 轉作居屋大廈
transformer 變壓器
transformer room 電力變壓房;“火牛房”
transformer station 電力變壓站
transient load 瞬時荷載
transient population 流動人口;暫住人口
transit block [pipeline] 礅座〔喉管〕
transit centre 臨時安置所;臨時收容中心
translational failure 滑動式崩塌
2016年6月英語四級作文萬能句式(四)
表示論證的常用句子格式
1:From my point of view, it is more reasonable to support the first opinion rather than the second.(在我看來,支持第一種觀點比第二種更有道理)
2:I cannot entirely agree with the idea that……(我無法完全同意這一觀點)
3:As far as I am concerned/In my opinion,……(就我來說……)
4:I sincerely believe that……==I am greatly convinced (that)子句.(我真誠地相信……)
5:Finally, to speak frankly, there is also a more practical reason why ……(最后,坦率地說,還有另外一個實際的原因……)
給出原因的常用句子格式
1:The reason why + 句子 ~~~ is that + 句子 (...的原因是...)
2:This phenomenon exists for a number of reasons .First,…….Second,…….Third,……。這一現象存在有很多原因的,第一……第二……第三……
3:For one thing,…… For another thing,…… ==On the one hand,……On the other hand……一方面……另一方面……
4:I quite agree with the statement that……The reasons are chiefly as follows.我十分贊同這一論述,即……。其主要原因如下。
列出解決辦法和批判錯誤觀點做法
1:The best way to solve the troubles is……解決這些麻煩的最好辦法是……
2:As far as something is concerned,……就某事而言,……
3;It is obvious that……很顯然……
4:It may be true that……but it doesn't mean that……可能……是對的,但這并不意味著……
5;It is natural to believe that……but we shouldn't ignore that……認為……是自然的,但我們不應忽視……
6:There is no evidence to suggest that……沒有證據表明……
商務英語活學活用 不確定答復(1)
Ⅰ.核心學習:不確定的答復
Michael: You look pretty wound up. What’s up?
邁克爾:你看起來很不開心,有什么事嗎?
Billy: It’s nothing, just my boss keeps asking about the annual stock report.
比利:沒什么,只是我的老板總是問我年度股票報告的事。
Michael: What does she want to know?
邁克爾:她想知道什么?
Billy: She wants to know if I know when it will be done. But I am unsure.
比利:她問我知不知道報告什么時候做好,可我還不能確定。
Michael: You should tell her you are unsure.
邁克爾:你應該告訴她你不能確定。
Billy: I try, but I can’t express myself correctly.
比利:我盡力了,可我不能正確地表達。
Michael: Fine, I will teach you some useful business English that will help you.
邁克爾:好吧,我會教你一些有用的商務英語,這會對你有幫助。
Ⅱ.單詞簡析
1) Annual : once a year
每年一次
ex:It is time for our annual office party.
我們辦公室開年度派隊的時候到了。
2) Excuse : reason, delay
借口,托辭
ex:Jack is full of excuses about why he doesn’t work hard.
杰克為自己不努力工作找了一堆借口。
3) Raise : increase in salary
加薪
ex:Time will tell if I get the raise or not.
我能不能加薪,到時自會有分曉。
4) Stock : piece of the company, ticket
股票
ex:My friend Tom made a fortune by trading stocks.
我的朋友湯姆靠股票交易發了一筆財。
5) Trading : buying and selling, one for another
交易
ex:Let’s do some tape trading. I’ll give you a Beatles tape for your Will Smith tape.
咱們來做個交易,我用披頭士樂隊的磁帶來換你的威爾·史密斯的磁帶。
Ⅲ.課文篇
Often the big boss wants to know why you have not finished a report or project. This lesson explains a few common excuses you can use to satisfy your boss when you are unsure about an outcome. If the boss asks a question like, "Will you be done by this afternoon?" you should give him/her a clear synonym for being UNSURE.
通常大老板想知道你為什么沒完成一份報告或一個項目。本課解釋了一些常用的借口,在你對事情的結果不能確定時可以用來應付你的老板。 如果你的老板問你一些諸如“你今天下午能完成嗎?”之類的問題,你可以給他一個和“不能確定”意思相同的答復。
Synonyms for UNSURE
“不能確定的”的同義詞:
1) 50/50: "Can you be done by tonight?"
"There is a 50/50 chance."
50%的機會:“你今晚能完成嗎?”
“有50%的可能。”
2) It could happen: "Will Bobby get here for the meeting in time?"
"If he tries hard, it could happen."
有可能:“鮑勃能及時趕來參加會議嗎?”
“如果他盡力而為的話,有可能。”
3) I am not sure: "Can you do some information trading this Friday evening?"
"At this time I am not sure."
我不能確定:“你能在這個星期五晚上做一些信息交易嗎?”
“現在很難說。”
4) Maybe yes, maybe no: "Will you stamp my visa into your lovely country?"
"Maybe yes, maybe no!"
可能會,也可能不會:“您能為我去貴國簽證嗎?”
“可能會,也可能不會。”
5) "Will our company’s stocks increase in value?"
"Maybe, time will tell."
“我們公司的股票會升值嗎”
“有可能,時間會證明的。”
Ⅳ.對話篇
Gordon: Miss Molly, will you be done with the stock report by this afternoon?
戈登:莫莉小姐,今天下午以前你能完成這份股票報告嗎?
Molly : Sorry to say I am unsure, time will tell.
莫莉:很遺憾我還不能確定,看時間吧。
Gordon: Well, do your best. I am off to lunch now.
戈登:好吧,你盡力而為吧。現在我要去吃午飯了。
Molly : Sir, can you pick me up a sandwich before the cafe closes at two o-clock?
莫莉:先生,您能在咖啡店兩點關門之前幫我買一個三明治嗎?
Gordon: There is a 50/50 chance. I won’t make it before then, but I will try.
戈登:有五成的可能晚點兒,不過我會盡力。
Molly : Well, do you best.
莫莉:好吧,請盡量幫忙。
Gordon: Oh, did the boss say he would give you a raise?
戈登:噢,老板說過要給你加薪了嗎?
Molly : He said maybe yes, and maybe no.
莫莉:他說有可能會,也有可能不會。
Gordon: What does that mean?
戈登:那是什么意思?
Molly : It means if I work hard this month, it could happen.
莫莉:意思是說,如果我這個月工作努力,就很有可能加薪。
Gordon: Good luck.
戈登:祝你好運。
Molly : Thanks.
莫莉:謝謝。
【我最敬佩的人鞋匠作文】相關文章:
我最敬佩的人600作文 我最敬佩的人作文06-11
我最敬佩的人[經典]02-27
【經典】我最敬佩的人03-07
(精選)我最敬佩的人06-10
我最敬佩的人【精選】01-23
我最敬佩的人[精選]05-04
我最敬佩的人作文05-31
我最敬佩的人作文03-21
我最敬佩的人作文05-11
我最敬佩的人作文05-14
- 相關推薦