雷鋒的故事小學生作文(通用16篇)
1.慣用口語句子:

Would you like to make an appointment with Mr. Black?
您想預約布萊克先生嗎?
I'd like to make an appointment for Mr. Black with your manager.
我想替布萊克先生約一下你們的經理。
I'll check his schedule.
我查一下他的日程安排。
I Let me check his diary and see if I can arrange it for you.
我查一下他的記事簿,看能不能給您安排一下。
diary n. (印有日期的)記事簿
He happens to be available at that time.
那時他碰巧有空。
He's not available at that time.
他那個時間沒空。
happen to“碰巧”
Is 10 o'clock Friday morning all right?
星期五上午十點鐘可以嗎?
How about tomorrow afternoon?
明天下午怎么樣?
There has been a note of three appointments on his calendar for that day.
他的日程表上記著他那天已經有三個約會了。
calendar n. 日程表,日歷本,記事簿
Wednesday is full of appointments.
星期三都安排滿了。
be full of“充滿,擠滿”
His schedule is pretty full on Friday. He can only see you at 11 today.
他星期五的日程已經排滿了,他只有今天11點可以見您。
Mr. Black is pretty busy. The only time available is Friday afternoon.
布萊克先生很忙。惟一可以約見他的時問是星期五下午。
He has a busy afternoon, but he can squeeze you in at 3:00.
他下午很忙,但3點時可以擠出點時間給您。
squeeze v. 擠,壓
Would you like to make it any other time tomorrow?
您想約在明天其他時間嗎?
I Is some other time okay?
其他時間可以嗎?
I will call you up if there's any change.
如果有任何變化我會給您打電話的。
call sb. up“給某人打電話”
Would you like to cancel it or change it to sometime next week?
您想取消預約還是想把預約改到下周的某個時間?
Would you like to postpone it?
您想推遲預約嗎?
cancel v. 取消
postpone v. 推遲,推延
2.實用對話
Making an Appointment安排預約
Secretary: ABC Trading Corporation, Miss Liu speaking.
秘書:ABC貿易公司,我是劉小姐。
Caller: Good afternoon. My name is Carter and l work for Standard Cars Ltd. of Shanghai. I'd like to speak to Mr. Ma, please.
來電人:下午好。我叫卡特,在上海標準汽車有限公司工作。我想和馬先生說話。
Secretary: I'm afraid Mr. Ma is not here at the moment. Can I help you?
秘書:恐怕馬先生現在不在這兒。我能幫忙嗎?
Caller: Yes. Can I make an appointment with Mr. Ma, please?
來電人:可以。我可以預約馬先生嗎?
Secretary: Let me check his diary and see if I can arrange it for you. Hold on, please... Mr. Ma might be free on Tuesday
morning and Friday afternoon.
秘書:我查一下他的記事簿,看看能不能給您安排一下。請稍等…馬先生可能會在星期二上午、星期五下午有空。
Caller: Well, could I make an appointment at Wednesday afternoon, please?
來電人:請問,能約在星期三下午嗎?
Secretary: Would 2:30 be convenient?
秘書:兩點半方便嗎?
Caller: Yes, that'll be fine.
來電人:可以,很好。
Secretary: I'll make a note of that. Would you like me to confirm your appointment?
秘書:我會記下來的。您想讓我(在你們見面之前)再核實一下嗎?
Caller: Yes, please. You can contact me any day at Shanghai,021-43701786.
來電人:好的。您可以在任何一天和我聯系。我在上海的電話是021-43701786。
Secretary: Fine. I'll do that.
秘書:好的,我會再聯系您的。
3.詳細解說
1.“at the moment“意為“此刻,現在”,例如:The number is engaged at the moment. Try again in five minutes.(這個號碼現在占線,請五分鐘后再試試吧。)
2.“hold on”在這里為電話用語,意思是“別掛電話,稍等”,例如:The line was engaged and the operator asked if I'd like to
hold on.(電話占線,話務員問我是否愿意等一下。)另外,“hold on”在口語中還經常表示“稍等,等一下”的意思,相當于“hang on”,例如:Hold on a minute while I get my breath back.(等一下,讓我喘口氣。)除此之外,“hold on”還有“(歷經危難而不死)堅持住”的意思,例如:They managed to hold on until help arrived.(他們設法堅持等來了救援。)
4.文化洗禮
為老板安排哪個“約會”
“appointment”、“date”和“engagement”都有“約會”的意思?那么它們三者之間又有什么區別呢?你會為老板安排哪個“約會”呢?
appointment通常指嚴格根據時間表上預約的時間進行的約見或約會,其目的主要是討論公事或業務等問題。例如:
I have a dental appointment at 3 pm.
(我下午3點有個牙科的預約。)
You should phone his secretary if you want to make an appointment.
(如果你想跟他預約見面,就應該給他的秘書打電話。)
date多指男女之間的約會。例如:
I've got a date with my girlfriend tomorrow night.
(明晚我跟女朋友有個約會。)
He's asked her out on a date.
(他約她出去了。)
engagement可與“appointment”、“date”換用,泛指在任何商定的地點和時間針對某種目的的約見。屬于正式用語。例如:
I have several engagements for next week.
(我下周有幾個約會。)
He has an engagement at a restaurant in 5th Street at eight.
(他在八點鐘的時候在第五街的一家餐館有個約會。)
【雷鋒的故事小學生作文】相關文章:
雷鋒的故事作文11-27
雷鋒的故事的作文11-27
雷鋒故事作文05-20
雷鋒的故事作文06-24
雷鋒的故事作文素材03-13
寫雷鋒的故事作文03-19
【集合】雷鋒故事作文11-29
雷鋒的故事作文(精選27篇)02-26
(經典)雷鋒故事作文15篇11-27
雷鋒的故事作文(精選28篇)02-29