<address id="ousso"></address>
<form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
  1. 英語版再別康橋原文

    時間:2025-12-15 16:49:38 再別康橋 我要投稿

    英語版再別康橋原文

      再別康橋是徐志摩先生的代表作,這個時候,我們可以一起看看下面的英語版的再別康橋,歡迎朗誦。

    英語版再別康橋原文

      英語版再別康橋原文

      再別康橋 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

      作者:徐志摩 By Xu Zhimo

      輕輕的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

      正如我輕輕的來; As quietly as I came here;

      我輕輕的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye

      作別西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

      那河畔的金柳, The golden willows by the riverside

      是夕陽中的新娘; Are young brides in the setting sun;

      波光里的艷影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves

      在我的心頭蕩漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.

      軟泥上的青荇, The floating heart growing in the sludge

      油油的在水底招搖; Sways leisurely under the water;

      在康河的'柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge

      我甘心做一條水草! I would be a water plant!

      那榆蔭下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees

      不是清泉,是天上虹; Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

      揉碎在浮藻間, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

      沉淀著彩虹似的夢。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.

      尋夢?撐一支長蒿, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

      向青草更青處漫溯; To where the green grass is more verdant;

      滿載一船星輝, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

      在星輝斑斕里放歌。 And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.

      但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud

      悄悄是別離的笙簫; Quietness is my farewell music;

      夏蟲也為我沉默, Even summer insects heap silence for me

      沉默是今晚的康橋! Silent is Cambridge tonight!

      悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

      正如我悄悄的來; As quietly as I came here;

      我揮一揮衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves

      不帶走一片云彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

    • 相關推薦
    <address id="ousso"></address>
    <form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
    1. 日日做夜狠狠爱欧美黑人