- 相關推薦
OldBlackJoe英文詩歌
(1)

Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay;
那些心頭年輕、無憂無慮的日子已離我遠去
Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away;
我的伙伴也離開了棉花田
Gone from the earth to a better land I know,
離開這里到一個更好的地方,我知道
I hear their gentle voices calling, "Old Black Joe!"
我聽見他們柔聲呼喚
(Refrain:) I’m coming, I’m coming, for my head is bending low; 「老黑喬!」(反復)
I hear their gentle voices calling,
我來了,我來了,因為我的頭漸漸低垂;
"Old Black Joe!"
我聽見他們柔聲呼喚「老黑喬!」
(2)
Why do I weep when my heart should feel no pain?
我為何哭泣,我心并不悲傷?
Why do I sigh that my friends come not again?
我為何要嘆息伙伴不復來?
Grieving for forms now departed long ago,
只為懷念早已逝去的人,
I hear their gentle voices calling,
我聽見他們柔聲呼喚
"Old Black Joe!" 「老黑喬!」
(3)
Where are thee hearts once so happy and so free?
昔日快樂無羈的人們,如今安在?
The children so dear that I held upon my knee?
還有,我抱在膝上可愛的小家伙?
Gone to the shore where my soul has longed to go,
他們都已到了我靈魂所渴望去的海岸,
I hear their gentle voices calling,
我聽見他們柔聲呼喚
"Old Black Joe!"「老黑喬!」
【OldBlackJoe英文詩歌】相關文章:
06-11
08-02
09-27
10-17
11-06
08-30
09-12
06-05
06-08
06-20