<address id="ousso"></address>
<form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
  1. 我記得的詩歌及翻譯

    時間:2025-12-02 19:05:38 詩歌 我要投稿

    我記得的詩歌及翻譯

      I Remember, I Remember(我憶起,我憶起 )

    我記得的詩歌及翻譯

      (1) I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

      The house where I was born, 那棟出生時的屋宇,

      the little window where the sun 早晨,陽光從小窗中

      Came peeping in at morn: 偷望進去:

      He never came a wink too soon, 他從不早來片刻,

      Nor brought too long a day, 也不多留半晌,

      But now, I often wish the night 但是現在,我常愿夜晚

      Had borne my breath away! 帶走我的呼吸!

      (2) I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

      The roses, red and white, 玫瑰花開,有紅有白

      The vi’lets, and the lily-cups, 紫羅蘭,百合

      Those flowers made of light! 那些由光輝構成的花朵!

      The lilacs where the robin built, 有知更鳥筑巢的紫丁香,

      And where my brother set 有哥哥生日時

      The laburnum on his birthday,-- 種植的金煉花,--

      The tree is living yet! 依然常青!

      (3) I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

      Where I was used to swing 經常蕩秋千的地方

      and thought the air must rush as fresh 迎面而來的風是如此清爽

      To swallows on the wing; 飛燕也頗有同感;

      My spirit flew in feathers then, 昔日意氣揚揚的心靈,

      That is so heavy now, 現在變得如此沉重,

      And summer pools could hardly cool 就是夏日的池水也無法冷卻

      The fever on my brow! 我額頭的熱狂!

      (4) I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

      The fir trees dark and high; 茂密高聳的冷杉;

      I used to think their slender tops 我曾想象它細長的枝尖

      Were close against the sky; 逼近天空;

      It was a childish ignorance, 雖然只是幼稚無知,

      But now ’tis little joy 但是,現在卻少有那般快樂

      To know I’m farther off from heav’n 因為我知道自己比孩童時代

      Than when I was a boy! 離蒼穹更遙遠了!

    【我記得的詩歌及翻譯】相關文章:

    我記得詩歌08-24

    你來過,我記得詩歌09-09

    記得詩歌06-28

    仍記得我走的時候詩歌賞析08-25

    記得幸福-經典詩歌09-01

    詩歌記得的范本10-07

    記得微笑詩歌11-05

    風戀詩歌:記得08-13

    我對翻譯中國詩歌的看法07-19

    • 相關推薦
    <address id="ousso"></address>
    <form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
    1. 日日做夜狠狠爱欧美黑人