<address id="ousso"></address>
<form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
  1. 外貿英語:價格

    時間:2025-11-04 17:15:29 小英 求職英語 我要投稿

    外貿英語:價格

      在這個全球化的時代,英語已經滲透到我們生活的方方面面,不僅僅是學校教育,職場中也需要我們用英語進行溝通,下面分享外貿英語:價格的英語表達,歡迎閱讀!

    外貿英語:價格

      外貿英語:價格1

      Business is closed at this price.

      交易就按此價敲定。

      Your price is acceptable (unacceptable).

      你方價格可以(不可以)接受。

      Your price is convincing (not convincing).

      你方價格有吸引力(無吸引力)。

      Your price is competitive (not competitive).

      你方價格有競爭力(無競爭力)。

      The goods are (not) competitively priced.

      此貨的定價有(無)競爭力。

      Price is turning high(low).

      價格上漲(下跌)。

      Price is high(low).

      價格高(低)。

      Price is rising (falling).

      價格上漲(下跌) .

      Price is looking up.

      價格看漲。

      Price has skyrocketed.

      價格猛漲。

      Price has risen in a spiral.

      價格螺旋上升。

      The Japanese yen is strengthening.

      日圓堅挺。

      The U.S. Dollar is weakening.

      美圓疲軟。

      Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, Im afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.

      由于原材料價格上漲,我們不得不對產品的價格做相應的調整。

      Price is hovering between $5 and $8.

      價格徘徊于5至8美元之間。

      Price is easy off.

      價格趨于疲軟。

      DM210 is equivalent to 400 RMB.

      210德國馬克折合人民幣400元。

      C.I.F. is the price term normally adopted by you, right?

      C.I.F.是你們經常采用的價格條件,是嗎?

      In case F.O.B. is used, risks and charges are to be passed over to the buyers once the cargo is put on board the ship.

      如果采用離岸價,貨一上船,貨物的風險和費用就都轉給買方了。

      Your price is quoted C&F Xingang at DM200 per washer, right?

      你方報價是每臺洗衣機200德國馬克,C&F新港價,對嗎?

      I can give you a definite answer on the price terms.

      我可以就價格條件答復你方。

      Dont you wish to employ RMB of ours? US Dollars might be adopted.

      如果你們不同意用我們的人民幣結算,美圓也可以。

      Are you afraid of losing money due to exchange rate fluctuations?

      您是不是怕由于匯率浮動而吃虧?

      外貿英語:價格2

      單詞部分:

      詢盤:Inquiry

      報價:Quotation

      訂單:Order

      交貨期:Delivery Time

      付款方式:Payment Terms

      發票:Invoice

      合同:Contract

      貨運代理:Freight Forwarder

      貨運保險:Freight Insurance

      貿易條款:Trade Terms

      句子部分:

      請提供報價:Please provide a quotation.

      我們接受電匯付款:We accept wire transfer as a payment method.

      交貨期為30天:The delivery time is 30 days.

      我們需要貨運保險:We require freight insurance.

      請提供發票:Please provide an invoice.

      合同條款請詳讀:Please review the contract terms carefully.

      我們將通過貨運代理安排運輸:We will arrange transportation through a freight forwarder.

      請確認訂單細節:Please confirm the order details.

      我們將盡快處理您的詢盤:We will promptly process your inquiry.

      請提供您的聯系方式:Please provide your contact information.

    【外貿英語:價格】相關文章:

    外貿英語900句之 價格 Price09-01

    外貿英語:運輸10-08

    外貿英語:保險08-29

    外貿英語:裝運09-10

    外貿英語:檢驗09-22

    外貿價格用語06-28

    外貿英語口語09-13

    價格底線巧探出05-13

    外貿英語函電之約定08-10

    <address id="ousso"></address>
    <form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
    1. 日日做夜狠狠爱欧美黑人