<address id="ousso"></address>
<form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
  1. 英語聽力

    《當幸福來敲門》經典對話聽力

    時間:2025-02-17 21:50:43 英語聽力 我要投稿
    • 相關推薦

    《當幸福來敲門》經典對話聽力

      《當幸福來敲門》是一部由加布里爾·穆奇諾執導,威爾·史密斯、賈登·史密斯、坦迪·牛頓、布萊恩·豪威、詹姆斯·凱倫、丹·卡斯泰蘭尼塔等主演的電影,該片講述了一位瀕臨破產、老婆離家的落魄業務員,如何刻苦耐勞的善盡單親責任,奮發向上成為股市交易員,最后成為知名的金融投資家的勵志故事。聽里面的經典對話,也是鍛煉英語聽力的好方法哦。

    《當幸福來敲門》經典對話聽力

      -I think I should make a list.

      -我應該列一份清單。

      -What do mean?

      -你在說什么?

      -For your birthday gifts?

      -為了你想要的生日禮物嗎?

      -Yeah.

      -對。

      -You know you're only getting a couple of things, right?

      -你只有兩、三個選擇耶。

      -Yeah, I know. Just to look at and study so I can choose better.

      -我知道啦 我只想邊看邊考慮,看該挑哪一個。

      -Okay, well, that's smart. Yeah, make a list.

      -好吧,聰明,列清單吧

      -Can you spell everything you're thinking of?

      -你會拼字嗎?

      -I think so.

      -應該會

      -All right. That's good.

      -好,很好

      -How you doing in here, man?

      -你不會有問題吧?

      -Okay.

      -沒問題

      -Can we go to the park today, after?

      -今天下課能去公園玩嗎?

      -No, I gotta go to Oakland. Well, maybe, we'll see.

      -不曉得,我得去奧克蘭 再說吧

      -Give me a kiss. I'll talk to you later.

      -親一下,回頭見啰

      -Oh, excuse me... ...when is somebody gonna clean this off?

      -不好意思,幾時才會把這個涂鴉擦掉?

      -And the Y? The Y. We talked about this. It's an I in "happiness." There's no Y in "happiness." It's an I.

      -Y?我跟你說過這個,“幸福” 的英文拼法 中間是I不是Y

      -I'm Chris Gardner.

      -我是克里斯賈納

      -I met my father for the first time when I was 28 years old.And I made up my mind as a young kid... ...that when I had children... ...my children were gonna know who their father was.

      -28歲那年我才第一次見到父親,于是我下定決心,如果我有小孩,他們一定要知道父親是誰。

      -This is part of my life story.

      -這是我的人生故事

      -This part is called "Riding the Bus."

      -這一個人生階段叫做 “搭公車”。

      -What's that?

      -那是什么?

      -It's a time machine, isn't it? Seems like a time machine.That seems like a time machine. It's a time machine. Take me with you.

      -那是時光機器,對不對?看起來很像時光機器.一定是啦,帶我一起走

      -This machine... ...this machine on my lap...

      -這臺機器,我抱著的這臺機器....

      -This guy, he has a time machine. He travels in the past with this machine and...

      -這家伙有時光機器,他用來回到過去

      -It is not a time machine.It's a portable bone-density scanner. A medical device I sell for a living.

      -并不是時光機器,而是手提骨質密度掃描機,我賴以維生的醫療器材

      -Thank you for the opportunity to discuss it with you. I appreciate it.

      -多謝您在百忙之中抽空見我,我很感激

      -We just don't need it, Chris. It's unnecessary and expensive.

      -我們不需要,克里斯。這機器又貴又沒用

      -Well, maybe next...

      -好吧,也許下次……

    【《當幸福來敲門》經典對話聽力】相關文章:

    英語聽力練習:《當幸福來敲門》臺詞08-01

    聽電影《當幸福來敲門》學英語06-09

    英語對話聽力08-26

    英語對話聽力材料01-17

    英語對話聽力:流感09-28

    初級英語聽力對話10-13

    “挨餓來減肥”英語對話08-07

    《紫羅蘭》片段對話聽力材料09-05

    提高英語聽力對話技巧07-05

    <address id="ousso"></address>
    <form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
    1. 日日做夜狠狠爱欧美黑人