<address id="ousso"></address>
<form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
  1. 英語口語

    情景對話:這家餐館的中國菜太好吃了

    時間:2025-03-04 03:13:39 英語口語 我要投稿
    • 相關推薦

    情景對話:這家餐館的中國菜太好吃了

      引導語:大家喜歡吃地道的中國菜嗎,以下是百分網小編分享給大家的情景對話:這家餐館的中國菜太好吃了,歡迎練習!

      A I'm glad we came here. This is really delicious!

      很高興來到這里。這真的很美味。

      B I was worried you would think it was too far to drive.

      我擔心你會覺得開車太遠。

      A Well, it's true I've never driven two hours just to get lunch.But really, I think it's worth it.

      這倒是真的,我從未開過兩個小時的車子,只是為了吃頓午餐。但是不錯,我覺得很值得。

      B I think if you try some more authentic Chinese food,you might understand how we students from Taiwan suffer.

      如果你再吃些地道的中國菜,你就會了解我們臺灣學生所遭受的了。

      A How do you mean "suffer"?

      你說“遭受”是什么意思?

      B I mean, in Milwaukee there is no good Chinese food.So we miss the food in Taiwan too much.Sometimes we just have to drive down here to Chicago to find something better.

      在密爾瓦基市都沒有好吃的中國菜,所我們很懷念臺灣的食物。有時候我們只好開車下來芝加哥找些好吃的東西。

      A Even in the winter?

      連冬天都這樣嗎?

      B Yes, even in the winter.

      是的,甚至在冬天也是這樣。

      A And even if it takes two hours, huh?

      而且甚至要花兩個小時,是嗎?

      B Why not? I've been craving good food for three weeks now.I'm too sick of hamburgers and pizza!

      有何不可呢?我已經渴望美食三個星期了。我受夠了漢堡包和比薩。

      A Well, this really is delicious, I have to admit.I can understand better now why you and your friends are always whining.

      這真的很好吃,我必須承認。現在我比較能夠了解為什么你和你的朋友總是在抱怨。

      B Don't tease me! Good food is really important to Chinese!

      別取笑我了!美食對中國人來說是很重要的。

      A I know. I can see that. This is what is called "dim sum," right?

      我知道,看得出來。這就是“點心”對不對?

      B Yes, all these dishes are different "dim sum" dishes.You can't find this kind of thing except for in a few cities in America.

      是的,這些菜肴都是不同的點心。在美國除了少數幾個城市,你找不到這類食物的。

      A So when you Chinese think of Chinatown,you mostly think of food. Is that right?

      所以當你們中國人想到中國城,幾乎都想到吃的,對不對?

      B Of course.I will try to buy some things at the Asian grocery down the block too.Then I can do a little cooking in my apartment.

      當然。我還要在下一條街的亞洲雜貨店買些東西。那么我就可以在自己的公寓煮些東西。

      A And maybe we can go to a good Italian restaurant for dinner, after the museum.Chicago has some great Italian restaurants.

      也許參觀完博物館,我們可以去意大利餐廳吃晚餐。芝加哥有一些很棒的意大利餐廳。

      B No way!

      絕不!

      A What do you mean?

      你是什么意思?

      B We're going up to the "new" Chinatown for dinner.I already know where we're going to go.

      我們要去新中國城吃晚餐。我已經知道我們要去哪里了.

      A Alright, alright. I am happy to try more Chinese food.Will it be dim sum again?

      好吧,好吧,我很樂意多吃些中國菜。又是吃點心嗎?

      B No, dim sum is usually eaten around lunch time,or sometimes closer to breakfast.We'll try more Taiwanese style up at the "new" Chinatown.

      不是。點心通常是午餐吃的,有時候更接近早餐的時間。我們要在新中國城多吃些臺灣菜。

      A Taiwanese style? Isn't dim sum Taiwanese style?

      臺灣菜?點心不是臺灣菜嗎?

      B No, dim sum is more Cantonese style.But of course you can buy it in Taiwan.

      不是,點心比較像是廣東菜。當然在臺灣也買得到。

      A I wonder if you can cook things this good.

      我在想,你能煮得這么好吃嗎?

      B I'm a great cook actually. You will see.

      事實上我很會做菜,你等著看好了。

    【情景對話:這家餐館的中國菜太好吃了】相關文章:

    餐館情景英語口語對話06-14

    情景對話:吃了七斤水餃太撐了11-16

    英語情景對話09-01

    常見的英語情景對話07-17

    小學英語情景對話07-20

    “談論地震”情景對話08-06

    英語情景口語對話09-30

    情景對話:上錯菜10-26

    情景對話:最近很難入睡10-04

    <address id="ousso"></address>
    <form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
    1. 日日做夜狠狠爱欧美黑人