<address id="ousso"></address>
<form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
  1. 英語口語

    餐廳點餐情景對話練習

    時間:2025-02-12 07:42:04 羨儀 英語口語 我要投稿
    • 相關推薦

    餐廳點餐情景對話練習

      出國旅游,處處都需要用到英語,其實當你還沒邁進外國境內的時候就已經需要了,大家知道餐廳點餐怎么進行英語對話嗎?以下是小編為大家整理的餐廳點餐情景對話練習,供大家參考。

      餐廳點餐情景對話練習一

      A Would you like to order now,madam?

      女士,想好要吃什么了嗎?

      B Yes,please.I'd like the steak and mushrooms.

      是的,請給我來一份牛排和蘑菇。

      A How would you like your steak,rare,mediam,or well-done?

      牛排要三分熟,五分熟還是全熟?

      B I'd like it well done ,please.

      我要全熟的。

      A What kind of potatoes would like to go with that,mushed,boiled,or baked?

      配的土豆要土豆泥,煮的還是烤的?

      B I think i have bake potatoes.And i now have a ice tea with lemon on the side,please.

      要烤土豆。我還要一杯配一片檸檬的冰茶。

      A Good,and would you care for soup or salad to start with?

      好的,頭盤要湯還是沙拉?

      B I'd like cream onion soup please.

      請來一份奶油洋蔥湯。

      A Will you have desert to be ,madam?

      要甜點嗎,女士?

      B I want to skip desert.That all,thank you.

      不要甜點了。就這些,謝謝。

      A OK,I'll be with you in a moment.

      好的,稍等片刻。

      餐廳點餐情景對話練習二

      Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

      如梅:菜單上的菜看著樣樣都好。

      Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

      云波:大山,Surf and Turf 這道菜是什么做的?

      Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

      大山:是嫩牛排加龍蝦尾。

      Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

      如梅:聽起來很好吃。 我想來一盤。 大山,你呢?

      Dashan: I can't decide.

      大山:我定不下來。

      Server: Are you ready to order?

      服務員:可以點菜了嗎?

      Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

      如梅:可以。我要一份海鮮牛排。

      Yunbo: I'd like the same.

      云波:我也要一份。

      Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

      大山:我要一個漢堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要帶骨牛排。

      Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

      服務員:肉要燒成嫩的、不老不嫩的還是熟透的?

      Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

      三人齊聲說:要不老不嫩的。

      Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

      服務員:要烤土豆還是米飯?

      Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

      大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米飯。不,我要烤土豆。

      Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

      云波:我要米飯。

      Rumei: Me, too.

      如梅:我也要米飯。

      Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

      服務員:色拉臺有色拉,請隨便用。就在你們身后。

      Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

      云波:看這兒有各式各樣的色拉。樣樣看起來都很新鮮。

      Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

      大山:在加拿大,色拉是受歡迎的菜。我喜歡吃涼拌面色拉,味道很好吃。

      Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

      云波:涼拌面色拉是用什么做的?

      Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

      大山:用涼面條、蛋黃醬再拌一些蔬菜。

      Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

      大山:如梅,你來嘗點面包吧,還熱乎著呢。

      Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

      如梅:聞起來好香啊。

      Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

      大山:往上面抹些鮮黃油試一試。

      Rumei: Thanks.

      如梅:謝謝。

      Dashan: You're welcome.

      大山:不客氣。

      Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

      如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

      餐廳點餐情景對話練習三

      Waiter: Hello, I’ll be your waiter today. Can I start you off with something to drink?你好,我是你們今天的服務生。首先能給二位來點喝的嗎?

      Ralph: Yes. I’ll have iced tea, please.好的,我要冰茶。

      Anna: And I’ll have lemonade.我要檸檬汁。

      Waiter: OK. Are you ready to order, or do you need a few minutes?好的,你們是現在點菜還是我幾分鐘之后再來?

      Ralph: I think we’re ready. I’ll have the tomato soup to start, and the roast beef with mashed potatoes and peas.我們這就點菜。我要西紅柿湯,還有配有土豆泥和和豌豆的烤牛肉。

      Waiter: How do you want the beef — rare, medium or well done?你的牛肉要幾分熟,生的,六分熟還是全熟的?

      Ralph: Well done, please.全熟的。

      Anna: And I’ll just have the fish, with potatoes and a salad.我要魚,土豆和沙拉。

      餐廳點餐情景對話練習四

      A:May I take your order?

      A:可以點菜了嗎?

      B:What would you like, Miss Tang?

      B:您想吃點什么,唐小姐?

      C:Well, (Pointing to the menu) I'll take this and this.

      C:嗯,(指著菜單)我要這個和這個。

      B:I'd like a steak and some French fries. Er... may I see the wine list, please?

      B:我要一份牛排和一些薯條。嗯…可以給我看一下酒單嗎?

      A:Here you are.

      A:給您。

      B:A bottle of red wine, please.

      B:來一瓶紅葡萄酒吧。

      A:Anything else?

      A:還要點別的嗎?

      B:No, thank you. That's all.

      B:不要了,謝謝,就這些。

    【餐廳點餐情景對話練習】相關文章:

    “點餐”情景對話練習07-31

    對話練習:在麥當勞點餐08-24

    英語口語情景對話練習09-21

    英語口語的情景對話練習08-20

    英語口語情景對話練習10-11

    餐廳英語情景對話:老外吃川菜09-23

    與餐廳有關的英語口語情景對話07-21

    情景對話練習:南方的風味小吃10-25

    2017英語口語情景對話練習07-12

    <address id="ousso"></address>
    <form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
    1. 日日做夜狠狠爱欧美黑人