<address id="ousso"></address>
<form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
  1. 討論中國瓷器的英語口語

    時間:2025-10-15 10:35:28 小英 英語口譯 我要投稿
    • 相關推薦

    討論中國瓷器的英語口語

      中國是瓷器的故鄉,"瓷器"與"中國"在英文中同為一詞,充分說明中國瓷器的精美絕倫完全可以作為中國的代表。 下面是小編整理的關于瓷器的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!

    討論中國瓷器的英語口語

      討論中國瓷器的英語口語 1

      蘇珊:

      What a beautiful cup! Is it porcelain?

      這個杯子真漂亮!是瓷的吧?

      林紅:

      Yes, it is. You like porcelain?

      對。是瓷的.。你喜歡瓷器?

      蘇珊:

      Like? I love them! I have a lot of porcelain items back in home.

      喜歡?我愛它們!我家里有好多瓷器呢。

      林紅:

      Really ? Then you must know a lot about porcelain.

      真的嗎?那你一定很了解瓷器。

      蘇珊:

      Absolutely! For example, China was the first country to make porcelain. For many centuries China was the dominant provider for western markets.

      當然。例如,中國是最早制造瓷器的國家.在好多世紀里。西方市場上的瓷器都主要來自中國。

      林紅:

      Interesting! Ok, let me ask you a few questions. How many kinds of porcelain are there?

      很有趣!嘿。讓我來問你幾個問題吧。瓷器有多少種?

      蘇珊:

      There are three main kinds of porcelain: hard-paste porcelain, soft-paste porcelain, and bone china. And I know what they are made of and how they are made!

      瓷器有三種:硬瓷、幼瓷和骨瓷。我還知道它們的原料和制作過程呢!

      林紅:

      Oh, my! You are terrific! Now I begin to feel that I dont know as much as you do.

      天哪.你真棒!我覺得自己沒有你知道的多。

      蘇珊:

      Are you kidding? To tell you the truth, that`s all I know about china. Now I have some questions for you.

      你在開玩笑吧?說實話.關于瓷器我就知道這些.現在讓我來問你一些問題吧。 查看替換句

      林紅:

      No, youre kidding! Before you start, let me do some research first.

      我沒開玩笑。你才是開玩笑呢!在你問之前。讓我先做些研究準備準備。

      討論中國瓷器的英語口語 2

      李濤:

      Hello, Mike! You have been reading the newspaper for quite a while. What`s new?

      嗨,邁克。你看報紙看了好一會兒了。.有什么新鮮事兒嗎?

      邁克:

      Oh, yes. I am reading the story on the Chinese porcelain found from wrecks deep under sea.

      哦。是的。我在讀有關深海里沉船中發現中國瓷器的報道。

      李濤:

      Wow! They are sure to be cultural relics. How old are they?

      哇!它們肯定都是文物.那些瓷器有多久遠?

      邁克:

      Well, actually there is a company, which has been doing the wrecking for 15 years. Lots of porcelain items were salvaged and they are from different times.

      嗯。實際上是有一個公司在做打撈.已經15年了。所以有很多瓷器被打撈上來。它們屬于不同的'時代。

      李濤:

      It sounds mysterious. Those wrecks must have been commercial ships. What were their destinations? I guess archaeologists are interested in these things.

      聽起來很神秘。那些沉船肯定都是商船。它們的目的地是哪里呢?我猜考古學家會對此感興趣。

      邁克:

      You are right. They can tell us a lot about the history of trading on sea. For example, there was lots of porcelain in a Sweden commercial ship named Gtheborg, which sank more than two hundred years ago.

      是的。那些打撈上來的瓷器能夠告訴我們很多海上貿易的歷史。例如.一艘名為哥德堡的瑞典商船大約在兩人百多年前沉沒,它上面有很多瓷器。

      李濤:

      So the ship was from China to Sweden. It is amazing! I cannot believe China and Sweden were trading with each other from such early times.

      那么這艘船是從中國到瑞典的真令人吃驚。我都不敢相信中國和瑞典這么早就有貿易往來了。

      邁克:

      I think so too. This also shows Chinese porcelain was very popular in the world, and it still is.

      我也這么覺得。這也說明中國瓷器在世界上曾經很受歡迎。現在也是。

      討論中國瓷器的英語口語 3

      M: I like this china tea set very much.

      我很喜歡這套瓷茶具。

      A: Youve made a good choice. This china tea set is unusual. It was made in Jingdezhen. There are few others like it.

      您可真會選。這套茶具真是不同尋常。它是景德鎮產的。幾乎沒有能比得上它的。

      M: It is extremely beautiful. This is the very thing Ive been dreaming of.

      確實很漂亮。這可是我盼望已久的東西了。

      M: Jingdezhen? Oh, I know it. Isnt it called“the capital of porcelain”?

      景德鎮?哦,我知道它。不是被稱為“瓷都”的嗎?

      A: Yes, sir. Is there anything else you want, sir?

      是的,先生。您還要別的東西嗎?

      M: (Points to a set of blue and white porcelain tableware) Its of perfect traditional Chinese design, isnt it?

      (指著一套青花瓷餐具)這是完美的`中國傳統設計,不是嗎?

      A: Yes, indeed. It is the best quality porcelain, the famous eggshell china. It is not for use, but for show. It is also made in Jingdezhen.

      確實是。這是比較好的瓷器——***的薄胎瓷器。這不是用的,而是用來展示的。這也是景德鎮產的。

      M: Oh, it must be precious. Can I have a look?

      哦,一定很珍貴了。我能看看嗎?

      A: Yes, sir. It is known to be “as white as jade and as thin as paper”.

      可以,先生。它以“白如玉,薄如紙”而聞名。

      M: No wonder its so expensive. Ill take it.

      難怪那么貴。我要了。

      A: Shall I wrap them together or separately?

      要我給您裝一起嗎?還是分開裝?

      M: Separately, please. What do they come to in round figures?

      請分開裝,多少錢?

      A: Altogether 6880 yuan.

      一起6880元。

      M: OK. Here is 7000 yuan. Keep the change.

      好的。這是七千元,不用找了。

      S: Thank you, sir. But we dont accept tips. Here is 7000 yuan. Ill return you 120 yuan change.

      謝謝您先生。我們是不收小費的。收您7000元。給您120元的找零。

      M: Thank you. bye.

      謝謝。再見。

      A: Good bye.

      再見。

    【討論中國瓷器的英語口語】相關文章:

    討論音樂的英語口語10-30

    討論牙疼的英語口語09-25

    討論中醫的英語口語06-25

    營銷方案討論的英語口語06-26

    討論價格的商務英語口語08-27

    瓷器插花技巧08-03

    中國山川旅游英語口語06-10

    中國山莊旅游英語口語07-22

    中國菜系相關英語口語08-15

    <address id="ousso"></address>
    <form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
    1. 日日做夜狠狠爱欧美黑人