<address id="ousso"></address>
<form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
  1. 銀行英語教程Unit 9 回答客戶問題

    時間:2020-11-12 12:18:58 商務英語 我要投稿

    銀行英語教程Unit 9 回答客戶問題

    我們都知道銀行作為服務行業,服務水平會決定銀行的水平。所以今天方向標銀行英語為大家講解一下,第9單元:如何回答客戶問題。

    銀行英語教程Unit 9 回答客戶問題

    Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?
    顧客:勞駕,請問我能不能提取存款嘗付我在中國買東西的費用?

    Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?
    職員:當然可以,先生。您要取多少錢?

    Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?
    顧客:請給我人民幣8,000元。請把我帳號上的'節余金額告訴我好嗎?

    Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.
    職員:好的,先生。你的帳戶余額是人民幣34000元。

    Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?
    顧客:對不起,我能不能再問一個問題?

    Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?
    職員:當然可以了。請問是什么問題?

    Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?
    顧客:儲蓄存款的利率是多少?

    Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.
    職員:詳細的情況在那塊利率牌上。請去那里看看吧。

    Customer: Many thanks.
    顧客:非常感謝。

    Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?
    顧客:對不起,能幫我一個忙嗎?

    Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?
    職員:很高興為您效勞。我能為您做些什么?

    Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?
    顧客:請告訴我張先生在哪里,好嗎?

    Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.
    職員:沒問題,小姐。張先生在樓上。

    Customer: Thank you very much.
    顧客:非常感謝。

    Clerk: Not at all, miss.
    職員:不客氣,小姐。

    Customer: Do you charge for cheques?
    顧客:請問,兌換支票你們收手續費嗎?

    Clerk: Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cost RMB 2.
    職員:是的,我們收手續費。您每開一張支票就要花人民幣2元。

    Customer: Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-savings account?
    顧客:如果我要開一個支票儲蓄帳戶,我必須存一大筆錢嗎?

    Clerk: Not necessarily, sir.
    職員:不一定的,先生。

    Customer: Regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account?
    顧客:在利率方面,儲蓄存款和支票存款有什么不同?

    Clerk: Not big difference, sir.
    職員:沒有太大的區別,先生。

    Customer: I see. I would like to open a checking account. Will 300 dollars be enough for a minimum deposit?
    顧客:我知道了。我想開一個支票存款帳戶。300美圓作最低存款額夠了嗎?

    Clerk: Definitely.
    職員:足夠了。

    【銀行英語教程Unit 9 回答客戶問題】相關文章:

    銀行回答客戶問題常用英語口語08-26

    銀行面試英語問題大全及回答09-05

    面試英語問題回答09-15

    英語面試回答問題11-19

    面試英語問題與回答09-26

    面試薪資問題英語回答12-12

    英語面試回答加班問題12-02

    銀行招聘面試問題及回答12-06

    怎樣回答英語面試問題12-07

    英語面試的問題和回答11-19

    <address id="ousso"></address>
    <form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
    1. 日日做夜狠狠爱欧美黑人