<address id="ousso"></address>
<form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
  1. 英語:吃在美國4

    時間:2023-04-02 18:04:07 禮儀英語 我要投稿
    • 相關推薦

    實用英語:吃在美國(4)

     1. 一段典型的麥當勞(漢堡店)內點餐對話
      A: Hi! May I help you?
      A: 嗨! 我可以幫你嗎?
      B: Yes. Can I have a BigMac Combo and a twenty-piece chicken nuggets?
      B: 是的. 我想要一份麥香堡套餐和一份20塊雞塊。
      A: What kind of drinks?
      A: 什么飲料呢?
      B: Coke, please.
      B: 請給我可樂!
      A: What kind of sauce for your chicken nuggets?
      A: 想要什么醬配你的雞塊呢?
      B: Hot Mustard, please.
      B: 麻煩給我芥茉醬。
      A: Anything else?
      A: 還有別的嗎?
      B: No. That's it.
      B: 沒有! 就這樣了。
      A: For here or to go?
      A: 是在這里吃還是外帶呢?
      B: It's for here.
      B: 這里用。
      A: Ten twenty four (Ten dollar and twenty four cents)
      A: 一共是十塊二毛四。
      B: Here is eleven.
      B: 這里是十一塊。
      A: Seventy-six cents is your change.
      A: 這是你的零錢 - 七毛六。
      B: Have a nice day!
      B: 祝你今天快樂!
      A: You too.
      A: 你也是。
      2. 一段中式快餐店的點餐對話
      A: Hi! Can I help you?
      A: 嗨! 我可以幫你嗎?
      B: Yes. I'd like to have a two-item combo to go, please.
      B: 是的. 我想要外帶一個二道菜的套餐。
      A: Sure. Would you like to have rice or noodles?
      A: 當然。請問你想要飯還是面呢?
      B: Could I have half and half?
      B: 我可以要一半(飯)一半(面)嗎?
      A: Of course. What else would you like?
      A: 當然啰! 請問你還要什么呢?
      B: May I have some sesame chicken and curry beef, please?
      B: 麻煩給我芝麻雞和咖哩牛肉好嗎?
      A: Anything else for you?
      A: 還有別的嗎?
      B: That should do it.
      B: 就樣應該夠了。
      (注): 在美國的百貨公司的餐飲部里通常都會看到一、二中式快餐店。說實在的, 它們的味道都不很道地, 而且大同小異。不過有時候如果實在是太想家了, 嘗一嘗也還好啦! 一般來說都會附飯或面(rice included), 有的甚至還附湯。
      3. 一段餐廳用餐的對話
      A: Hi, how many people do you have in your party?
      A: 嗨! 你們一共幾個人呢?
      B: Supposedly five and we have a reservation. I guess the other two are still on their way.
      B: 應該總共有五個。我們有預約的。我想其它二個還在路上吧!
      A: O.K. What's the name of the party under?
      A: 好的, 名字是什么呢?
      B: Morrison.
      B: Morrison.
      A: O.K. I have the name here. Would you like to take a seat while you wait for them to show up?
      A: 好的, 我找到這個名字了。你們要不要先坐下來一面等他們來呢?
      B: Sure.
      B: 好的。
      A: Good. this way, please.
      A: 好! 請這邊走。
      4. 一段餐廳用餐的對話
      Waiter: Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?
      服務生: 你們準備好要點餐了還是還需要再多幾分鐘?
      Man: We're ready. She'd like to have Grilled Pacific Swordfish.
      男: 我們已經準備好了。她想要一份烤的太平洋旗魚。
      Waiter: Soup or salad, Ma'am?
      服務生: 你要湯還是沙拉呢?
      Woman: Salad, please.
      女: 沙拉。
      Waiter: Mixed Greens or Caesar Salad?
      服務生: 綜合綠葉沙拉還是凱撒沙拉呢?
      Woman: Caesar Salad, please.
      女: 凱撒沙拉。
      Waiter: Great. How about you, Sir?
      服務生: 好極了。先生你呢?
      Man: New York Steak, medium rare, please.
      男: 麻煩給我一份半熟的紐約牛排。
      Waiter: Soup or salad?
      服務生: 你要湯還是沙拉呢?
      Man: Mixed Green Salad.
      男: 綜合綠葉沙拉。
      Waiter: Great. Would you like anything to start off with before your main course?
      服務生: 好! 在正餐來之前, 你們要不要先來點什么呢?
      Man: No. Thank you.
      男: 不要了。謝謝!
     

    實用英語:吃在美國(4)

    【英語:吃在美國4】相關文章:

    美國旅游必吃十大美食11-02

    美國留學英語申請書10-13

    美國的感恩節英語作文06-03

    英語小說閱讀《美國悲劇》節選02-28

    和美國人學說英語02-28

    美國圣誕節英語手抄報07-03

    法律英語:美國法院系統10-10

    美國留學生英語求職信11-12

    去美國留學英語作文(通用6篇)04-30

    走遍美國英語口語100個句子03-11

    <address id="ousso"></address>
    <form id="ousso"><track id="ousso"><big id="ousso"></big></track></form>
    1. 日日做夜狠狠爱欧美黑人